Selling 1998 WR400

Hey all, I am selling my WR400, I will be posting pictures of it shortly. I have a list of items below that will be going with the bike.

(1) FMF Silencer Spark Arrestor

(1) Supertrapp Silencer Spark Arrestor (Mounted on Bike)

(2) FMF Alum. Ceramic Coated Headers

(2) YZ Gas Tanks

(1) Clarke Gas Tank

(2 or 3) YZ Seats

Original WR Gas Tank & Seat

LOTS of Plastic

Extra Sprockets

(2) Original Spark Arrestors

Lots of extra parts,

Suspension was done by ACME

The bike is in VERY GOOD Condition, very well maintained, oil changed regularly, as I stated above, I will be posting pictures soon.

The bike has been SUPER Reliable, starts very easily( when proper drill is followed of course)

What are you asking for it?? Is that suspension company the same one that made wil-e-coyote's super powerful leg pills?? Just kidding. Nice bike!!

Originally posted by hart:

What are you asking for it?? Is that suspension company the same one that made wil-e-coyote's super powerful leg pills?? Just kidding. Nice bike!!

Hey, with all of the "stuff" that I have for it, probably $3200.00. I have really tried to maintain the bike. If something ever broke, it got replaced new, etc. I am getting ready to change the fork oil now. I usually change the oil about every 5 rides or so, as well as the suspsension oil, depending on the condition that I ride in.

The suspension mods that were done are awesome for me. I weigh about 180 lbs without gear, and I think it is set up great. Aksi the supsension mods lowered the overall ride height of the bike about 1", but it does not effect any ground clearance problems (ruts, etc.) I have the original manual with all of the settings that I have changes etc. Let me know if you are still interested.

Traves

[ June 03, 2002: Message edited by: Traves Cone ]