Questions about 04 WR450

Ok so I am going to be purchasing an old beat up 04 wr450 for a supermoto conversion. I wanted to go with yellow hurricane graphics but hit a snag. Now finding yellow plastics for the WR is impossible also I could not find them for the yz. I did however find black plastics for a YZ450. Now they look very similar. If I were to go with a black Clarke tank what year YZ plastics will fit the WR if at all? I figured black plastics with the yellow graphics from a YZ will look just fine.

The tank is the key here... I had an 04' but kept the tank stock so I have no real experience in the matter... but before the e-start, it was easy to put a YZ tank and seat combo on a WR but now we have the battery to contend with and I don't think the YZF seat pan accomodates the necessary room for the battery. If you were to put an aftermarket tank made for a YZ on the bike will it need a YZ seat? I know the 07' and newer IMS tanks will go onto the WR with just minor seat modiications...

I relaize I am not much help here... Clarke may be able to answer your questions about the seat and tank.

Good luck ?

If you were to put an aftermarket tank made for a YZ on the bike will it need a YZ seat?

Good luck ?

The WR seat works

The tanks come with 2 holes in the rear to mount the rubber thingie that slides into the front of the seat.