Photos of the BITD Vegas 200

Guys, last weekend I race the "Best in the Desert" Vegas 200. This was the last race of the season. I had a really fun time riding the WR this weekend, it worked flawlessly. I couldn't get the number one plate this year, I'll have to settle for number 2. Maybe that WR450 will be the extra edge that I'm looking for. ?

Click on the link below:

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4008256&a=30453254&f=0

cheers, Dan

Nice photos Dan! And congradulations on your finish. 01 would be a lot more fun, but 02 is not too shabby either. A couple of buddies and I are very interested in catching an event in the BITD series next year, so we might be looking you up! Again, good luck, and thanks for the photos.

Brandon

Nice pics Dan!

In case you don't remember, we met at the Mex300 (post race).

Last Wednesday I was actually thinking about throwing together a bike and playing in the desert with you guys (Rick D. and yourself, Chris B. is too fast). But then better sense prevailed.

Drop me a line, maybe we can hook up for a fun ride sometime.

Tim Morton

Dan,

I'll look you up in Adelento. Please remember to look for #125 or #110 (they'll probably assign us different numbers eh?) Your picture gallery is the best! PM me so I can give you greater details on hooking up with us at Adelento. I'm bring about six or seven AZ desert racers to have some fun.

I dig your specialized racing gloves!!!!

Good eye Mike!!! They worked great and they were 10 bucks......

Dez, We'll see you out there.....

Personaly I don't care too much for the course. In my opinion it's a long whooped out fire road with a lame MX track mixed in. But still it's better than sitting at home watching the Lakers loose another game.

Dan