Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MotorCycleMike1

Pro Circut TI-4

5 posts in this topic

Hey I have a 2004 WR 450 all stock, and can get a deal on a Ti-4. I have looked through the forum and havent read much about it. Does anyone run this can? What can you tell me about it?

Thanks,

Mike

I have a Ti-4 and lowboy headpipe on my '04. It makes very good torque particularly on the low end. It is pretty loud so if you ride in noise sensitive areas it's probably not what you want.

i run the Ti 4 closed course pipe on my 08 yz450f and had problems with the header pipe there was a small ding in the bottom side were a rock had hit it and caused it to broke the pipe half into and was very dissappointed as to how much it cost and all

I would like the low end power, but i dont know if it will be to loud. I am also looking at the Q4 and Powercore 4. I am keeping the stock header, for now. I dont see how a header could make much difference in power?

I would like the low end power, but i dont know if it will be to loud. I am also looking at the Q4 and Powercore 4. I am keeping the stock header, for now. I dont see how a header could make much difference in power?

Actually the header has a big influence. Frankly if your looking at the Q4 then the Ti4 will definitely be too loud. I only run mine in the open desert where there aren't a lot of people to bother. When I head to the forest I slip on something a little more crowd friendly like my Q2.