HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nickeenoo

I finally figured out how to make my 07 turn.

9 posts in this topic

I went and did this crazy thing and lost 25 lbs and I can't believe how much difference it made in my riding ability. I have much more endurance and I actually feel like I can make the bike do what I want instead of just hanging on and hoping for the best. At this rate of improvement when I lose the other 25 lbs I should be able to hang with Bubba for at least 3/4 of the moto.

Seriously though, if you have fitness issues and you want to ride better, just get fit. I am amazed at what 25 lbs did for my riding.

Nate

I went and did this crazy thing and lost 25 lbs and I can't believe how much difference it made in my riding ability. I have much more endurance and I actually feel like I can make the bike do what I want instead of just hanging on and hoping for the best. At this rate of improvement when I lose the other 25 lbs I should be able to hang with Bubba for at least 3/4 of the moto.

Seriously though, if you have fitness issues and you want to ride better, just get fit. I am amazed at what 25 lbs did for my riding.

Nate

Nate,

Congrats on losing the 25lbs. This is a huge feat and you are right, it is the single best performance gain for anyone. Your riding will be better and your stamina and endurance will be so much better.

Now if I could just get my @$$ in gear and lose close to that amt. of weight I would be happier than flies on poop........:thumbsup:

Yeah, I was definitely amazed. I just started to watch what I ate. I only started to work out a few days ago, so I will be interested to see how much that helps.

Nate

I'm constantly wanting to buy something for my bike to make it better. But then I always come up with, if I just lost some weight, that would probably be the best mod I could do. For me and my bike. and my wallet.

cb

I need to gain weight to get better handling

Im too light

You can have some of mine... I have plenty extra.