I changed out my front brake line, now have no pressure.

Today I changed out my front brake line. I kept filling the reservoir with fluid and pumping but It took forever to get fluid to the caliper. I've got fluid at the caliper now but no pressure at all at the handle. Whats the deal? They worked great before the change.

btw, its a yz426 if it matters.

You have air in the line, simple as that. And that being the case, you haven't "done all that". The bubble is at the top of the hose, and in the master cylinder. Until it gets out, you can try normal bleeding all day, but you'll just be running fluid around and under the bubble.

Re-read, and try again.

Bleeding can be a pain when it has been ran dry. Try this, take the bleeder completly out and make sure the m/cyl stays full. Cover the hole with your finger and then cycle the lever, when you pull the lever in release your finger to allow air/fluid to escape, when you release the lever close off the hole to prevent air from being sucked back in. This will allow you to do the process much faster and before you know it you will have fluid, at that point you can leave a little pressure on the hole when you pull the lever until you have a good strong fluid present. Install the bleeder and bleed normally.

I've done this more than once using the method I linked to earlier, and as soon as you get the bulk of the air out of the master cylinder and get fluid to flow freely through to the open bleeder on its own, it's a simple matter to accomplish without special equipment of any kind.

I do not understand this dillema, like gray said once you get the fluid to flow you are as good as done. That is why I use my finger over the hole and not a wrench when I start. We are talking 10min after hose replacement.

Cheap....cheap....cheap!

Remove fuel tank breather hose......if yours has a 1 way valve remove it too......drill hole just smaller than hose OD in brake fluid oil bottle cap. Push hose threw hole and screw onto bottle. Squeeze bottle so it creates a vacuume. With bottle squeezed and holding up side down slip hose over bleeder and open bleeder and release so vaccume sucks fluid into bottle. Now squeeze the bottle forcing fluid from the bottom up. This will push the air upward and out threw the master cylinder.