2006 yz450f: should I switch from powerbomb to megabomb???

Hey guys, I have a 2006 yz450f with a FMF Factory 4.1 exhaust w/ Powerbomb header... but I can get a good deal on a megabomb header. Now my question is: Will I notice a gain in performance over my powerbomb header? Is it worth switching or no? I've read up on the megabomb but just want to see if anybody has some opinions on the two or may have ridden with both headers. Just want to get some advice before I blow my money... Thanks to all that reply! Any info will help...:p:thumbsup:

Anybody...:thumbsup::p

I've run them both and personally I like the powerbomb on the 450 more. There really isn't a huge difference between the two, but the powerbomb seemed to give more on top than the megabomb. For me the 450 already has more than enough low end, so the megabomb was overkill. On my 250F I prefer the megabomb.

Hmm ...that's interesting. I'm glad to hear from someone who has ran them both. I'm going to be getting some engine work done soon so maybe I'll hold off on the megabomb...I'm still open for comments/suggestions from everyone else.