new pipe decisions???

hey guys i have an 08 YZ450F and i finally think its time to start doing some upgrading. im going to get a new exhaust, im down to about two or three exhausts they are :

DR.D system

FMF 4.1 system with megabomb header

or a White brothers slip on/ system

now my question is which of these is better, i would like better overall power increase, so more low and more revs. i like the FMF and a few locals have the DR.D and they perform well, the WB would be my last choice. what system do yous think is best?

If I may interject, the Yoshimura RS-2 is the same price as the Dr. D, I think its more durable (i had a Dr. D on my 426) and the most important thing here is, the Yosh clears the oil filter, with the Dr D you will need to move your header to change your filter, same with the white bros. The yosh also comes with a heat sheild and spark arrestor. Dr D no heat sheild, no spark arrestor

... the most important thing here is, the Yosh clears the oil filter, with the Dr D you will need to move your header to change your filter, ... Dr D no heat sheild, no spark arrestor
First, for $15 extra, the DRD does come with a spark arrestor (both mine have them). As far as the filter clearance issue goes, I solved that by replacing the front upper cover bolt with a stud and nut. The cover now slips right off without loosening the header.

Unless Yoshimura has really beefed up their mufflers lately, I'll have to disagree on durability as well, but I haven't seen a new one up close.

First, for $15 extra, the DRD does come with a spark arrestor (both mine have them). As far as the filter clearance issue goes, I solved that by replacing the front upper cover bolt with a stud and nut. The cover now slips right off without loosening the header.

Unless Yoshimura has really beefed up their mufflers lately, I'll have to disagree on durability as well, but I haven't seen a new one up close.

I agree with Yoshimura as not being as durable. I've got a friend right now with broke up yoshi system.

I've been happy with both the DRD's I have now, both the stainless system. I liked the FMF Ti4/PB I had on the '03, too, but for the money, I like the DRD. I think it's at least as good as the FMF by any measure, and it costs less. Buy it with a sparky for another $15 in case you ever need one.

ok thanks ? i think i will go with the DRD im not too worried about moving the header to change the oil, also i wont need the spark arrestor here in aus.