She lives!!!

Got all the remaining parts Friday, she breathed life Saturday - runs excellent and I still have all 5 gears - tranny up rebuild.

Some pics before I got her filthy on her first flight.

101_5633.jpg

101_5635.jpg

101_5638.jpg

Got all the remaining parts Friday, she breathed life Saturday - runs excellent and I still have all 5 gears - tranny up rebuild.

Looking good Matt!

I finally started bolting my 400 together. Hope to have it on the road by the weekend.

Looking good Matt!

I finally started bolting my 400 together. Hope to have it on the road by the weekend.

Still making a good sale on the 400? Last I remeber you had a buyer lined up for a sweet deal:thumbsup:

101_5633.jpg

101_5635.jpg

101_5638.jpg

Sweeeeeet :thumbsup: Let us know how she does! :p

Still making a good sale on the 400? Last I remeber you had a buyer lined up for a sweet deal:thumbsup:

I had an offer of 5k on Sunday, that was my incentive to get crackin' and get it finished. Needless to say, bikes up here are worth a little more.

The blue frame bike is clean! Is that your lucky number too?DSC00491.jpg

Since the shrapnel overhaul, this thing is crazy - I dropped to a 13 on the front which is the likely cause, new bearings all around, new output shaft, new oil pump, new 2 and 3 gears new rings, honed cylinder, shimmed the valves. started on 5th kick, since then first every time, and runs like a scalded ape - it just flat out rips, definitely even bigger grin factor and it wasn't lacking any prior.

Stecknine - my number came about because of my kid - he originally wanted 24, had the stickers couldn't get the number - got 46 - so I had to buy a 6, different style, so I bought 46, was left with 24 (42) so they gave me 420.

Thanks about the clean comment - I refinished it over the winter, sprucing it up, then blew a bearing in May so I overhauled the motor /tranny - pretty much a new bike now for about 3g's total.

Frosty - glad to hear the infamous 400 from the very north is going to be rocking it again! I always wanted your graphics on that but couldn't find them anywhere.

Frosty - glad to hear the infamous 400 from the very north is going to be rocking it again! I always wanted your graphics on that but couldn't find them anywhere.

Hey Matt

I couldn't find them this time either, (to replace the burnt parts) so I had to change the look. If I was keeping it I would try to find the yellow graphcs again.