Anyone know of a good company to ship my WR through?

I have to ship my bike cross country and am looking for the best and cheapest way to do it, Crated or uncrated. Anyone know of any companies? I have only looked at Shippingmasters.com

www.forwardair.com

ROUND trip from Boston to Denver was ~$450 including $5K worth of insurance.

You must FULLY enclose it. I made a pallet for mine and added a cover and sides.

I saw at dirtrider.net.....sorry guys, that someone used Forward Air from Pittsburg to LA for $77.63. Seems awfully cheap and considerably more than what Kevin paid???

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

I shipped one with forward air from northwest alabama to nebraska for a hundred and fourty something dollars.

I went to the yamaha shop and got a crate that a street bike came in with cardboard and all.

robman! would that have been a TTR 250 to Jack H?

------------------

99 WR400

BRC

NOHVA

AMA

YEP!

I think if you are an ama member you can ship a bike anywhere in the continental us for cheap.

hey, any luck with shipping your bike?

I have to get mine from ireland to australia, do you know of any companies that would ship internationaly?

thanks,bigzukes@hotmail.com