re-jetted; now bog

I just finished putting a 165 main in my 07 450 to go w/ my Dr. D system. I opened fuel screw up 2 turns. Now when I let it idle and crack open the throttle, it bogs down and dies. Any ideas? Thanks

after intensive searching. I realized this is supposed to happen (to a degree) hopefully it will run fine when I get it going. Does a larger leak jet help any. Thanks :thumbsup:

Try the oring mod in the jetting section. Does it respond the same way with the stock jetting, and or its warmed up? Can you notice it while you ride?

If you figure it out please post

Did it do this before you made the changes? If Not, then you can try things one at a time. Reset the fuel screw and retry, reinstall old pipe and retry etc until you find the issue.

I would not be overly concerned with this doing it at idle. I am more concerned about how it runs on the track.

I would start with the fuel screw. Try going either way with it and see if it clears things up a bit, usually this seems to be the cause if all other jetting is close.

I just finished putting a 165 main in my 07 450 to go w/ my Dr. D system. I opened fuel screw up 2 turns. Now when I let it idle and crack open the throttle, it bogs down and dies. Any ideas? Thanks

On the stand or after riding for at least 10 minutes? On the stand does not count. Follow the sticky on the jetting forum for setting the fuel screw. Do the o-ring mod and use a leak jet smaller than stock (40?).