SEALSAVERS RULE!!!

Milkman, you are to be commended. I purchased my (Long Blue) sealsavers last week. One of the absolute best investment's I have made in years. I was getting tired of having to clean out my seals after every ride because of sand getting wedged between the rubber.

I took ol blue out for a severe mud torture test this past Sunday. Afterwards I washed the bike and raised the skirt on the seals to take a peek...Hmmm no dirt...So then I dropped the dust covers....Man....Clean as a whistle....No leaks anywhere.

And the Blue matches the tank and fenders perfectly. They also sent me a set of large Trailer Logo decals, so that I could advertise the product. I'm sold, I'll never have another bike without them again...

Thanks Darin,

Bonzai ?

Excellent!

Glad you guys like them. I really do too. Ill send a link from this thread to Sealsavers. The guy I talked to when I bought mine seemed really nice and Im sure he would like to hear the positive feedback.

Plus I think they are priced very reasonably compared to other bike parts.

armourbl - www.sealsavers.com

freestyle111, They just slide down over the top. Pull your forks out of the clamps and slide them over.

I think their cheap enough I should have ordered 2 or 3 pairs in case I crash and rip the neoprene on a rock or something.

if i order 2 pairs one of my buddys will steal my extra set.plus if i crash and rip neoprene i'll mostly like need a new fork tube. if that were to happen i might just part bike out on TT.what do you think i could sell a used set of sealsavers for on tt.$49?

i just ordered a set.how do they go on?do they just slide down top of tube or do i have to pull fork slides apart?i cant believe i finally ordered these things. ive probably saw there ad and said to myself i need to order some, at least 20 times in the past year.i just didnt have access to phone or computer and would forget all about until next time i saw there ad.thanks for the reminder yamakaze.i went straight to there website as soon as i saw your post and ordered a set

Hey Jekel, Hope every fit up good on the TTR with the sharkfin.

Im such an idiot. I pull right up next to you in the parking lot (not knowing what you look like) and your wearing a Yamaha hat. I look at you and say "Are you here for the sharkfin?"

Sometimes I amaze myself. *L*

[ May 24, 2002: Message edited by: MOmilkman ]