07 WR450 Acerbis white plastics

I know there has been alot of talk about the white plastic for the new wrs but i have a few specific questions about it. Who has got a (kit), does it come with graphics? is the quality good? does the white yz number plate fit on the front with the speedometer/computer? Does the tail light fit on the rear fender? Thanks for all the help!!!!!!!!!!!!

The acerbis white rear fender for 07' - 08' WR's is an exact replica of your OEM fender, the tail light and wiring brackets will bolt right on.

The number plate is tricky, there are a number of ways to do it, I have buddy that left his ODO on, I took mine off. I think it looks kind weird with the ODO on.

I have since bought a WR headlight cowl and painted it white with Krylon's plastic paint. It looks good but I have not bolted it up yet.

The acerbis white rear fender for 07' - 08' WR's is an exact replica of your OEM fender, the tail light and wiring brackets will bolt right on.

The number plate is tricky, there are a number of ways to do it, I have buddy that left his ODO on, I took mine off. I think it looks kind weird with the ODO on.

I have since bought a WR headlight cowl and painted it white with Krylon's plastic paint. It looks good but I have not bolted it up yet.

Very interested in seeing pics of the final product, and your take on durability.

That it seems we'll never see a factory white headlight cowl in the U.S. makes me a sad panda.

Ben