HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CHris_PArks

lets see how these jets work out.

5 posts in this topic

ok, just ordered all my stuff. i have a 2000 wr400 with yz timing, air box lid gone, and full White brothers promeg system. i got 160 mj, 160 maj, 45 paj, 35 pj, and the emm needle. i want to do this right the first time. anybody see problems wit hthis, please tell me before i get it done. its getting hot in so cal and ridding time will get very small soon. plus i a working on getting an internship at KTM sport in san diego. anyways, tell me i did this right.

parx

never mind, i had a brain fart. i have not touched the apj. from what i read the bk mod sounds like something i would mess up. i will see how the bike runs with the new jets and if the bog is there really bad i will do something about it later. does anyone know how my bike will run with out the bk mod. anyone, anyone anyone

CHrisParks,

I am running close to your settings.

38pj

60paj

emm c3

155mj

160maj

yz timing, stock exhaust with stroker tip, and all the other free stuff.

I have not done the BK mod or even looked at the duration of the squirt, But you will be amazed at the difference in power.

I had a little bog but was able to adjust the fuel screw to get rid of it.

I am a little concerned about the white plug reading but Taffy says not to worry. I may go back to the 160mj.

Guy