HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boulderite

wr426 with yz426 rear fender ?????

5 posts in this topic

Looks like a may trade out my rear fender for a yz rear fender anyone know if it will fit. Looks like if it will fit I may have to purchase an after market taillight kit.

Thanks in advance

Looks like a may trade out my rear fender for a yz rear fender anyone know if it will fit. Looks like if it will fit I may have to purchase an after market taillight kit.

Thanks in advance

if you do a search you will find tons of people have done this mod...baja designs sells and after market tail light kit that bolts up under the fender....other companies sell some as well...:thumbsup:

It will definately fit, I have one on mine. I think I had to do minor triming buy the overflow bottle. Also there might need to be minor trimming around the exhaust (midpipe portion). It's been so long I can't remember exactly what I had to do but it was NOTHING HARD. I just ditched the tail light, I had no use for it. You can either tape up the wires or just let em hang free on top of the airbox