wr426 with yz426 rear fender ?????

Looks like a may trade out my rear fender for a yz rear fender anyone know if it will fit. Looks like if it will fit I may have to purchase an after market taillight kit.

Thanks in advance

Looks like a may trade out my rear fender for a yz rear fender anyone know if it will fit. Looks like if it will fit I may have to purchase an after market taillight kit.

Thanks in advance

if you do a search you will find tons of people have done this mod...baja designs sells and after market tail light kit that bolts up under the fender....other companies sell some as well...:thumbsup:

It will definately fit, I have one on mine. I think I had to do minor triming buy the overflow bottle. Also there might need to be minor trimming around the exhaust (midpipe portion). It's been so long I can't remember exactly what I had to do but it was NOTHING HARD. I just ditched the tail light, I had no use for it. You can either tape up the wires or just let em hang free on top of the airbox

Yep. Fits perfect!

02426black009.jpg

yup - minor trimming bottom right corner for the exhaust - mine isn't trimmed yet in the pic:

DCFC0005-1.jpg