SSR Pitbikes

Im looking for a good pit bike and whats the deal with SSR. Are they good?reliable? and problems? how easy is it to be parts? Can I get aftermarket parts for it? I know there is probably a millions thread but I was kinda needing an answer quick. lol

What bike do you guys suggest? I will be having fun on this bike taking it the the 50 track and so forth. Im 6'2 and 220. ? The only reason I am wanting a SSR is because a friend of mine owns a bike shop and I get it at dealer cost.

I was kinda looking at this one:

http://www.outlawpowersports.com/SSR140_TX_Mid_Size_Pit_Bike_p/ssr140-tx.htm

or this one lol

http://www.outlawpowersports.com/SSR150_TX_Mid_Size_Pit_Bike_p/ssr150-tx.htm

I'm not going to lie I've had some problems with my 150tx. It came out of the crate with warped/dirty and a few scratches on the plastics. Then I went to adjust the needle and the pin that holds the slide strait in the carb was GONE. And now the inner rotor kit is bad. But I got it from Staggs and he is taking care of everything. Couldn't ask for better customer service. I won't buy from anyone else from now on. But I guess this was a rare deal the way it sounds.

Other then that stuff what little I've rode the bike. It's been real solid and the motor RIPS.

I'm not going to lie I've had some problems with my 150tx. It came out of the crate with warped/dirty and a few scratches on the plastics. Then I went to adjust the needle and the pin that holds the slide strait in the carb was GONE. And now the inner rotor kit is bad. But I got it from Staggs and he is taking care of everything. Couldn't ask for better customer service. I won't buy from anyone else from now on. But I guess this was a rare deal the way it sounds.

Other then that stuff what little I've rode the bike. It's been real solid and the motor RIPS.

I had a couple scratches in plastic..was not too concerned seeing as how I'll put more on it..haha I had a issue with my rear brakes that was a fluke deal and Jer at SGR and Nate at Outlaw have been more than helpful fixing.... Bike is dope can't wait to get her back in the dirt

The SSR models are definatley worth every penny and are great quality bikes. Having a good dealer behind the sale, that can help with any thing that might happen makes it even better. evryone should definatley take another look at the bikes if there looking to purchase.

I have had my ssr140tx since december. It has been a great bike. My only complaint is the rear shock that came on mine is complete garbage. They have since replaced it with a better quality one. I have ridden the snot out of mine and it still runs like a champ. Buying from a good dealer is the only way to go with these bikes! SGR and Outlaw are very good.

what shock did you end up going with???

I havent replaced mine yet....but I really need to. The compression is getting less with every ride. My riding buddy replaced his with a fast ace unit with the piggy back res. It is better than stock but I am not real impressed. I have been scanning ebay for a elka.. I just cant spend 300-400 on a shock.