yz forks to wr 08

is it possible to put 08 yz 450 forks on 08 wr 450? what else would i need to change? dean

everything , axle , brakes , front hub /spacers , tripple tree? , I think that is about it. 05-07 yz forks are a easier swap

O8 YZ forks will work but, be prepared to buy a whole slew of parts and, not be able to use your ODO! The 07 YZ forks are the way to go! Just bolt them on and ride! Depending on what bike you get them off you may need to re spring them. I have done it and, it is worth every penny!:thumbsup:

O8 YZ forks will work but, be prepared to buy a whole slew of parts and, not be able to use your ODO! The 07 YZ forks are the way to go! Just bolt them on and ride! Depending on what bike you get them off you may need to re spring them. I have done it and, it is worth every penny!:thumbsup:

hey Stecknine did you put 07 YZ forks in your 08 WR? did you need to buy any other parts?

Just got a set of 06 YZ forks for my 07 WR today. WooHoo! I'm so stoked I loved my YZ suspension from last years racebike. Wish Yamaha would just pull the trigger on fitting the WR with them to start with.

Where do you guys find this stuff? Ebay or ??

Yeah ebay, I paid $260 for mine and the guy lived 20 min from me so no shipping either. Score! They go to Noleen on Monday for desert setup, and then .:thumbsup: :thumbsup: