Worn/abused bike pictures, do they exist ?

Man I am scared to post a pic of my bike now. Appears all pics posted here are of spit shined dent free show bikes. My bike has dents,broken and scratched

parts with lots of character and stories. Anyone else here proud of a ragged out, ride it like you stole it wr?

Proud to have a heap!

Post sum pics

This thread is useless without pics of yours!!!!

Unfortunately, I don't have pics of mine from when I first picked it up, but it looked well used, however, long cold winters can do wonders to beaten looking bikes!

I'm sure lots of people here "ride it like they stole it". :thumbsup:

Its just that some of us "take care of it like we paid for it." :p

the best i can do for now... i'll have to get more pics tomorrow. it's now sporting Sir Marksalot Black wheels too :thumbsup:

IM000584.jpg

Im with KAS i beat in my yz, but then when i get home i clean er all up, like he said i clean it like i paid for it

When I get home after a trip I'm to tired to wash it, and I did pay for it.

When my strength is back again I dont vaste it on washing the bike, I take it for a ride again instead.

and so on............

I'm sure lots of people here "ride it like they stole it". :thumbsup:

Its just that some of us "take care of it like we paid for it." :p

+1:thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with washing the bike but when it comes to polish the protection layer from the alu-frame, rims and the exhaust system to get them shiny I think it's a bit extreme especially on a DIRTbike.

But hey, if you rather do that than to ride it's your business.

forgot to take pics... i'll post my shiny new bike next to my old beatup bike

the best i can do for now... i'll have to get more pics tomorrow. it's now sporting Sir Marksalot Black wheels too :thumbsup:

IM000584.jpg

I tryed the marksalot on my 250. After the first 20 min., it had lines running through it and looked terrible. To bad, because i really liked it with black rims.

here's my 07

P1010140.jpg

another

P1010137.jpg

looks like my well worn beast. I would post pics but if I'm reading right I have to be a pay member to post personal pics? If this is not right could someone please enlighten me.

P1000111.jpg

Wrmoisie.jpg

mine on duty

now that looks fun. i love people who ride there bikes. i mean if something doesnt come back broke from a ride you are doing something wronge.

ok... my well worn 99. zip ties all over the place... overflow bottle zip tied to the flag mount, missing a handguard and needs a brake lever and grips. has been ran with the hot start stuck on for an hour in the sand during a race and still fires up first kick... need to sell it...lol. and yes... those #'s are duct tape and the flames are painted on...

DSCF0285.jpg

DSCF0286.jpg

DSCF0287.jpg

DSCF0288.jpg

DSCF0289.jpg

DSCF0290.jpg

and my 07... (sorry had to throw a clean shot in)

DSCF0275.jpg

Here's some of some ugly blokes getting down & dirty & 1 of my mates '07 after a day of abuse. Bent radiator, subframe, exhaust, number plate AWOL, etc. Fun days in Oz!!

250520080491.jpg

25052008047.jpg