HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest imported_drinksobebev

to buy or not to buy

3 posts in this topic

i have a TTR 125L and its getting very small for me.. I have been looking at the WR 250F and i like the size and the design i just wanted to see what all of your opinions are.... is it worth all the money ?? :)

It is a drastic jump from a TTR to the WR! Yes it is worth every penny, but only if it fits you and your riding stlye/capabilities.

If you have been riding the 220, then I imagine you can handle the WR. You don't say anything about your height, so I recomend that you at least sit on one at the dealer to see if you can even mount it. The WR has a tall seat height compared to the TTR-L.

If you fit the bike, you won't be dissapointed.

This past Spring, I purchased a 02 TTR-250. The bike was fun, For about 3 weeks!!. I went back and picked up the WR426. There is no comparison between the TTR's And WR's. It's a very good move. Just do it :)