Stock WR450 suspension

This question has probably been hashed over before, but I am much to lazy to wade through pages of search to find a simple answer. Question: what rider weight did Yamaha have in mind when they put on the suspension? I have read a ton about the suspension needing to be redone for the riders weight and style. I have ridden my 06 for a year now and haven't had any qualms about the stock setup. I ride technical single track stuff and slick rock and weigh in at 215. What am I missing or not missing by not getting the suspension done?

I also weigh 210-215 (depending on what I had for lunch)

The stock suspension has the wrong spring in it. When you ride it the bike will sit closer to the ground and eliminate your ground clearance. Also, the back end may wallow a bit and will wear you out from the bouncing up and down. You must set the sag correctly or the bike will not turn.

You can decide later if you want to spend big bucks for a revalve (its worth it) but new springs $200 are an absolute must.

Go to racetech.com and use the calculatore to figure out how big of a spring you should buy.

A 175 pound rider seems to be the median target for Yamaha.

This question has probably been hashed over before, but I am much to lazy to wade through pages of search to find a simple answer. Question: what rider weight did Yamaha have in mind when they put on the suspension? I have read a ton about the suspension needing to be redone for the riders weight and style. I have ridden my 06 for a year now and haven't had any qualms about the stock setup. I ride technical single track stuff and slick rock and weigh in at 215. What am I missing or not missing by not getting the suspension done?

On my 07 when using the spring calculator it worked out that 180lbs was stock. I plugged in 205 for my weight and in came back that the fronts were within one step of being correct but the bigg one was the rear went up 4 steps.