HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dan_Lorenze

CRF450X NEW...Spy Photo....... WOW!!!!!

6 posts in this topic

Well, here it is guys... The highly anticipated off-road version of the Honda CRF450. Check out the wild tire combo. Rumor has it that this bike will sport a new 6 speed tranny to satisfy the off-road world.....

This picture was taken at a secret track that Honda uses called "Gorman". You gotta love the power of the internet....

Click on the link below and get ready to get blown away...

cheers, Dan

http://www.pixfun.com/dbimages/photos/moByXdmAPpJFSdHYKQHkSuwR/xHUwmiGlKqIGNtG.JPEG

Hey be Careful I know this was a joke but if this photo gets into the hands of their RND team it could give them the advantage they are looking for. That machine looks unstopable, to bad I already have a WR450 on order, yup too bad. :)

Wow, that bike looks mean, its hudge, makes that test rider look like a little kid! I like the Cushy looking solo gunfighter seat and the trick camelback hydration system holder on the back of the seat!