Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steverad1

YZ 450 exhaust to fit 07 WR450

10 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Anyone know what year model YZ450 exhausts will fit an 07 WR? Will YZ250s work as well?

Thanks,

Steve

Are you sure 06?

200% sure, my 07 wr has been using an 06 yz exhaust for a year now. I'm sure it fits. :thumbsup:

btw, it's probably the best upgrade I've done to my wr, hands down.

I've also heard that the 06 yz exhaust provides a more aggressive power curve than the 07, so I'd recommend an 06 over an 07 yz exhaust, if you're looking for "raw" power.

I've have a 08 YZ450 muffler with a 2000 YZ426 header. I got both from a buddy who put an aftermarket muffler on the 450 and the header was just laying around. Everything lined up fine and now my 07 WR450 has a ton of low end with modest gains in the mid to top:thumbsup:

200% sure, my 07 wr has been using an 06 yz exhaust for a year now. I'm sure it fits. :applause:

btw, it's probably the best upgrade I've done to my wr, hands down.

I've also heard that the 06 yz exhaust provides a more aggressive power curve than the 07, so I'd recommend an 06 over an 07 yz exhaust, if you're looking for "raw" power.

actually i wasnt thinking last night and my Wr has a 06 yzf WB exhaust :thumbsup::busted: :busted: :ride: :ride: :cry: :cry: :mad::ride::)

Complete 08 YZ sytem on my 07 WR. Best bang for the buck mod I've done for my bike. Lost some weight, gained a bunch of room for grabbing rear fender and woke the bottom end right up on my bike. Perfect power spread for woods riding :thumbsup:

Complete 08 YZ sytem on my 07 WR. Best bang for the buck mod I've done for my bike. Lost some weight, gained a bunch of room for grabbing rear fender and woke the bottom end right up on my bike. Perfect power spread for woods riding :thumbsup:

Did the same on my 08 WR...Bolted up an 08 YZ shorty complete system and did everything above, best damn mod Ive done to my bike yet... Braap!!! :busted:

06-08 YZ will fit. 250s will not work.

250 will work if you change the muffler gasket ,i have a yz250f -06 muffler on my

wr450-07

actually i wasnt thinking last night and my Wr has a 06 yzf WB exhaust :thumbsup::busted: :busted: :ride: :ride: :cry: :cry: :mad::ride::)

It's normal when drinking to much redbull:thumbsup: