YZ 450 exhaust to fit 07 WR450

Hi all,

Anyone know what year model YZ450 exhausts will fit an 07 WR? Will YZ250s work as well?

Thanks,

Steve

06-08 YZ will fit. 250s will not work.

Are you sure 06?

Are you sure 06?

200% sure, my 07 wr has been using an 06 yz exhaust for a year now. I'm sure it fits. :thumbsup:

btw, it's probably the best upgrade I've done to my wr, hands down.

I've also heard that the 06 yz exhaust provides a more aggressive power curve than the 07, so I'd recommend an 06 over an 07 yz exhaust, if you're looking for "raw" power.

I've have a 08 YZ450 muffler with a 2000 YZ426 header. I got both from a buddy who put an aftermarket muffler on the 450 and the header was just laying around. Everything lined up fine and now my 07 WR450 has a ton of low end with modest gains in the mid to top:thumbsup:

200% sure, my 07 wr has been using an 06 yz exhaust for a year now. I'm sure it fits. :applause:

btw, it's probably the best upgrade I've done to my wr, hands down.

I've also heard that the 06 yz exhaust provides a more aggressive power curve than the 07, so I'd recommend an 06 over an 07 yz exhaust, if you're looking for "raw" power.

actually i wasnt thinking last night and my Wr has a 06 yzf WB exhaust :thumbsup::busted: :busted: :ride: :ride: :cry: :cry: :mad::ride::)

Complete 08 YZ sytem on my 07 WR. Best bang for the buck mod I've done for my bike. Lost some weight, gained a bunch of room for grabbing rear fender and woke the bottom end right up on my bike. Perfect power spread for woods riding :thumbsup:

Complete 08 YZ sytem on my 07 WR. Best bang for the buck mod I've done for my bike. Lost some weight, gained a bunch of room for grabbing rear fender and woke the bottom end right up on my bike. Perfect power spread for woods riding :thumbsup:

Did the same on my 08 WR...Bolted up an 08 YZ shorty complete system and did everything above, best damn mod Ive done to my bike yet... Braap!!! :busted:

06-08 YZ will fit. 250s will not work.

250 will work if you change the muffler gasket ,i have a yz250f -06 muffler on my

wr450-07

actually i wasnt thinking last night and my Wr has a 06 yzf WB exhaust :thumbsup::busted: :busted: :ride: :ride: :cry: :cry: :mad::ride::)

It's normal when drinking to much redbull:thumbsup: