HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sbc61

2007 WR 450 Plastic/Seat conversion

11 posts in this topic

I would like to put all white plastic on my 07 WR 450, to make it look like the white YZ 450F. I figure I will need the following: front fender, radiator shrouds, rear fender and front number plate or headlight assembly.

I would also like to use a complete seat assembly, like the SDG complete tall seat.

Will the YZ plastic and seat for a 07 or newer YZ 450 work on my 2007 WR 450?

Has anyone done this?

Is there a complete seat assembly available for the 07 WR 450?

I really like the look of the white 07-08 YZ and think it would look even better on my WR.

Any info will be appreciated.

on a stock 07 wr450 the only pieces of plastic from a yz that will bolt right on is the front fender and the left lower fork guard . you can buy almost if not all the parts for a wr in white . I'm not sure about the headlight , have not seen a white stock shell .The yz rad shouds will fit if you use ether a yz tank or an ims tank.

I got YZ shrouds to fit, but one of the mounts under seat wasn't perfect. Looked pretty good though.

I really like the look of the white 07-08 YZ and think it would look even better on my WR.

gettin cocky :thumbsup::busted:

i did that conversion to my wr 450 2007 with the white plastics by ufo with the

copy of the original rear fender so the CDI fits ok

Hey mighty mart have you seen the Acerbis seat bolted on a alloy framed wr, has any one seen one , used one?They only listed a yz model??

Hey mighty mart have you seen the Acerbis seat bolted on a alloy framed wr, has any one seen one , used one?They only listed a yz model??

Only what I have read !

Xseat.jpg