2007 WR 450 Plastic/Seat conversion

I would like to put all white plastic on my 07 WR 450, to make it look like the white YZ 450F. I figure I will need the following: front fender, radiator shrouds, rear fender and front number plate or headlight assembly.

I would also like to use a complete seat assembly, like the SDG complete tall seat.

Will the YZ plastic and seat for a 07 or newer YZ 450 work on my 2007 WR 450?

Has anyone done this?

Is there a complete seat assembly available for the 07 WR 450?

I really like the look of the white 07-08 YZ and think it would look even better on my WR.

Any info will be appreciated.

on a stock 07 wr450 the only pieces of plastic from a yz that will bolt right on is the front fender and the left lower fork guard . you can buy almost if not all the parts for a wr in white . I'm not sure about the headlight , have not seen a white stock shell .The yz rad shouds will fit if you use ether a yz tank or an ims tank.

Thank you tweav, you just saved me some money in return shipping costs.

I got YZ shrouds to fit, but one of the mounts under seat wasn't perfect. Looked pretty good though.

I really like the look of the white 07-08 YZ and think it would look even better on my WR.

gettin cocky :thumbsup::busted:

i did that conversion to my wr 450 2007 with the white plastics by ufo with the

copy of the original rear fender so the CDI fits ok

Acerbis do a all rubber black seat (X seat) bolts straight on.

You can buy the complete GYTR kit here in NZ (so I assume you can get it in the US). It comes with the rad shrouds, guards, headlight surround, bar pad, decals and seat cover. See this (now finished) local auction:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=194049188

Ask your dealer.

Hey mighty mart have you seen the Acerbis seat bolted on a alloy framed wr, has any one seen one , used one?They only listed a yz model??

Hey mighty mart have you seen the Acerbis seat bolted on a alloy framed wr, has any one seen one , used one?They only listed a yz model??

Only what I have read !

Xseat.jpg

Thanks mightymart , Ill ring the importers and check what i can get off them and how much.