That's One Nice Looking YZ!

00000002631.jpeg

Eh, it is nice, but I just don't like the black look. It just looks blah to me. I think Yamaha's GP bikes looked better last year.

I like it. It would probably look better with the seat on, but it looks good as is.

I like the black. Looks businesslike and purposeful. Old School. Unpretentious. Like comparing an AR-15 to a polished sporting rifle. If I were to change from blue, I think I'd go with black.

I like the black. Looks businesslike and purposeful. Old School. Unpretentious. Like comparing an AR-15 to a polished sporting rifle. If I were to change from blue, I think I'd go with black.

If someone told me the 09's were going to be black, I never would envision it looking as nice as this bike. Maybe they'll do what Honda did and offer a Black color scheme. I agree, I think it looks great, but I'd speculate the plastic melting in the summer sun?:thumbsup:

That is a sweet bike. It looks super modded. Do you guys know who and what they use this bike for cause it even has brembo brakes?

That is a sweet bike. It looks super modded. Do you guys know who and what they use this bike for cause it even has brembo brakes?

It is factory Yamaha's world GP works bike.

WOW any more pics of this bike?:busted::thumbsup:

Wow thats nice...and there more than one of them! That thing looks mean! I like the looks of the new side cases as well

Not to mention the hydraulic clutch, trick front master cylinder/brake hose routing. I would like to have some of those brake rotors, especially the rear, we have a couple of guys who can't run the rear wave rotors. They make the brakes go away when used hard.

I think i'll just have those forks and clamps to go please. I'll install em when i get home myself, no worries, thanks!

looks mediocre, might look better in my garage.

I love it:applause:

Nice! I gotta say i prefer blue though...:thumbsup: