HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoCalWR426

My Wife wants to join TT!!

17 posts in this topic

Hey guy's, My wife is going to join up but she want's you guy's to come up with a good name for her.. Some of you long time TT'ers might recall that she has made a few life-saving :D contributions in the past as well as the present. She is a huge TT fan.. looking forward to your sugestions..

SoCal & :)

What bike are you going to get her? a Wr250F? Well SoCal WR250 would seem about right... his and hers bikes & on-line aliases...

Look forward to some great recipes to use up some of that week old synthetic oil... must be able to make fruitcake or baste a turkey or do something with the stuff... :):D:D

David

if i was going to give my girlfriend a nickname it would be "monkeybutt" because everytime i decide to go riding she is a pain in the @ss

Drum roll please.....................

Ladies and Gentlemen. May I present to you..... Queen-a-Blues... What do you guy's think?

oh no,,,, a woman amongsts us

i gues that means i need to put clean underwear on, and stop eating pickled eggs with my mouth open

How about....

YAMADITE.....Yamaha Goddess of Love

YAMARILLA....Barbararilla's sexy sister

YAMALICIOUS.....Self Explanitory

Bonzai :)