Greetings

Just signed up and a note to say HI. I was lurking around looking for jetting answers and thought it would be worthwhile to join the crowd. I was on a Yamaha R1 list (road bike) and found it to be very interesting and educational but now after investing approx 20k in it I think I am done. I purchased the Canadian WR426 last January and now looking for more out of it. I look forward to chatting with all of you and hope I can offer something back to the list. My 2 wheel history includes my starter bike, my Dad's 68 Honda 90 Trailmaster, (wish I still had it) a 73 250 Bultaco, (glad I got rid of it) 79 Yamaha 750 triple, (20 year gap due to time warped delusional marriage), 1999 Yamaha R1 (fast)and now a WR 426(not so fast). Matt

Welcome Matt. :) (sorry dude, couldn't resist)

You'll find much good info here!

Merf

Originally posted by YamaMoto:

Just signed up and a note to say HI. I was lurking around looking for jetting answers and thought it would be worthwhile to join the crowd. I was on a Yamaha R1 list (road bike) and found it to be very interesting and educational but now after investing approx 20k in it I think I am done. I purchased the Canadian WR426 last January and now looking for more out of it. I look forward to chatting with all of you and hope I can offer something back to the list. My 2 wheel history includes my starter bike, my Dad's 68 Honda 90 Trailmaster, (wish I still had it) a 73 250 Bultaco, (glad I got rid of it) 79 Yamaha 750 triple, (20 year gap due to time warped delusional marriage), 1999 Yamaha R1 (fast)and now a WR 426(not so fast). Matt

Welcome to the crowd! Take your coat off and stay for while! Cheers!

Bryan