Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MX926

Footpeg Protectors?

12 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen the peg protectors some of the teams are running? Keeps the pegs from filling with mud when they fold up. I saw them in a pic of Josh Hill, and in a Josh Summey Pic. Can we purchase these? Just wondering. I've seen the rubber ones from accerbis, these look different.

I found some additional pics, on JGRMX website, they definately look custom made. I couldn't get the link to copy though. They look way trick. Anyone know if they plan to sell some of their custom parts??

I seen them 2 days ago in Barns and Noble book store when i was looking theww the MX magazine's.

Do not know what Mag had them in it.

Came home and was also looking to buy some now but do not know who sells them.

let me know if you find them.

Greg

They are titanium footpeg skid plates made by JGR for their team. Factory Yamaha saw them and liked them so much they had JGR make them some for their bikes too. I doubt the public will get their hands on them very easily.

They are titanium footpeg skid plates made by JGR for their team. Factory Yamaha saw them and liked them so much they had JGR make them some for their bikes too. I doubt the public will get their hands on them very easily.

whats to stop us from making our own? other than the fact that its titanium.

whats to stop us from making our own? other than the fact that its titanium.

Nothing, I was just saying that I doubt you will be buying them from motosport anytime soon. I make tons of parts for my bikes.

Actually, when I talked to JGR's suspension tech at seattle he said that they planned on putting the engine mounts and footpeg glide plates into production in the near future. How soon is anyones guess.

Nothing, I was just saying that I doubt you will be buying them from motosport anytime soon. I make tons of parts for my bikes.

speaking of making your own parts, next time you're coming out to california give me a heads up, i need some new trick parts :thumbsup: