HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nathanyzf426

????rear Suspension????

3 posts in this topic

gidday i have recently bought a 2000 yz426f off my mate mind you id say he is roughly 80-90 kilos in weight i myself am 65 kilos when i sit on the bike the suspension is still rock hard i have been playing with the damping settings i have got them in a nice position but the bike still wants to hit hard to the top when i get off is this due to rebound settings thought i better ask before i play with this one any suggestions cheers nathan

have had a look at both the links just so i totally understand it is saying on the first measurement lets say its 24'' then when im sitting on it i should loose around abouts 4'' then that is the right setting so by the sounds of it i need to loosen the preload to get the right sag cheers nathan