HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jeepnrocks

2007 wr450f - selling, what is it worth?

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys I just bought a 2007 wr450f and have less than 3 tanks of fuel thjrough the bike. I have had it only 5 weeks or so. Unfortunately I have some obligations with work and school that will keep me off of the bike for quite a while. I'm just trying to get an idea of what to ask for the bike. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The only mods are cycra hand guards and a devol rad guard

Thanks

Mike

I'd try to get what I paid for it. If it doesnt sell after a week, I'd bump it down $200-$500.

Well in the Cycletrader a new 2008 in CA is going for $6,599 OTD. Someone is trying to sell a 2008 for $6,000 (used) and a 2007 for $5,499 (used). You might try looking at your local Craigslist as well.

I Paid $5500 For A 2007 With 1 Mile On It With Hand Guards, Slip On Pipe, And Jetted. It Was As New.