Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
todds924

Bubba to Honda for next year.

24 posts in this topic

Anybody heard of this? I heard it at the shop today and the source says the ink is already dry on the contract. Supposedly Suzuki was offering the most money but Bubba won't do the "rockstar" sponser thing. It is also rumored that nobody is offering Chad Reed anything. Huh, Bubba on a red bike.

when you boys get together in the shop your worse than a sewing circle

when you boys get together in the shop your worse than a sewing circle

haha - same with us - when there are more than two riders around - sweet bit of bike gossip thing :thumbsup:

Bubba signed with L&M Racing, but L&M Racing has not renewed , or signed any new manufacturer's contracts yet that I know of.

this thread has been nominated as most helpful thread of the week. All YZ450 owners will now be able to put this valuable informatio to use on their motorcycles.

Yes, Adam, it's high time we got back to the discussion of solutions to the disturbingly vast number of serious and complex technical problems facing the hapless owners of large displacement YZF's.

( :thumbsup: )

Like how to change oil, and what springs I should use. . .

Or, why is my head pipe turning red.:thumbsup:

Or, why is my head pipe turning red.:thumbsup:

or which valves to use when the oem ones break after 10 hours. oh, sorry, wrong forum.... better head back to the red forums. :ride::bonk:

Or why on my 06 at idle, does the engine sound like a giant chicken is trying to hatch out of it?

WOW! I stirred up quite a few jokes this morning with my sarcasm, i see i see, lol.

No Grey,I wasnt implying the YZ450s had problems, i just figured this thread was somehow (and i mean i might be wrong, but im taking a super wild guess here, so dont knock me for it, lol) more suited to the supercross/motocross forum. And plus, i just had a cup of coffee and my fingers were just jumping around aimlessly so i decided to rest them on the keyboard, and well yeah, i replied to this thread.. L O L

Who cares?.... He'll end up riding over his head (as usual) and sit on the side lines for most of the season......or... He'll get in a fight with his energy drink sponsor, fake a knee injury and sit out the season. :ride:

Now, can someone explain to me why my header glows in the dark? :thumbsup:

Who cares?.... He'll end up riding over his head (as usual) and sit on the side lines for most of the season......or... He'll get in a fight with his energy drink sponsor, fake a knee injury and sit out the season. :ride:

Now, can someone explain to me why my header glows in the dark? :thumbsup:

it glows in the dark because its HOT!! when your bike is sitting still. These four strokes heat up fast!

Ok no really, it glows in the dark because all toys that glow in the dark are cooler than the ones that dont. come on man, you knew that, geez :bonk: lol

Ok no really, it glows in the dark because all toys that glow in the dark are cooler than the ones that dont. come on man, you knew that, geez :ride: lol

Now if that where true, my boats headers would glow in the dark because its by far the coolest toy I have. :thumbsup:

ride-8.jpg

Hmmmm, our catamaran probably isnt as fast, but its big enough to hold a cool party for sure!

main_pix.jpg

ok back to bikes, let this thread "sail away"

bubba is going to be riding a z50 next year, thats what my friends friends cousins aunt twice removed said.