Pic's of your little one's!

moto1212

Here's my boy. He turned 4 at the end of Feb. and we got him the crf50 for his birthday. All he wants to do is ride. I'm going to take him to a pee wee track in a couple of weeks to let him try that out. He says he wants to race so we'll see.

l_462445db987528f9c2c9d6f5478f4fe0.jpg

l_ce8a1733c659e89428c42d8bafbb9749.jpg

l_559284d25b6aac6c28e75332a1375226.jpg

l_6b8947760755bce278cbc1c45fd34c30.jpg

l_2d29b2736370f3c876bfdd9575db8d95.jpg

I have posted this pic before, I love it. It is my 6yo daughter Taylah who is, according to her a full on "Girl on the Gas".This was taken last year at one of our club's practice days.The Pee Wee is now in retirement on a shelf in our garage with her trophies.

taylah_big_boys_resize185.jpg

She now has a KTM Mini Adventure as well as a Pro Senior. She still has to race the Mini Adventure as she isn't allowed to race the Pro senior untill she is 7yo. It doesn't really matter though as there is only a handful of kids at the track that can stay with her and they are all older and on Pro seniors.

Here she is on the Pro senior with her 11 year old brother Connor on his KX85

taylah_pro_s_resize179.jpg

Thanks Fryboy! May 11th was her first race (shes kinda timid). She raced in the youth 60cc plus novice class with our Vintage group series. She placed 3rd out of 5 and had to really work for it. I was pretty happy and she was absolutly beside herself! Especially since she was the only girl in the class!

Jam- thats a pretty nice stack of loot you got there! My boy will some times stack his tropies around his bed before he goes to sleep. He has broke a couple of them sleeping on em all night!

I like Mothacker pic of the little boy on a huge ktm is that like a 525? that great

i have a pic ill dig up of jack on a crf150r expert (bigwheel)

i wasnt looking and his teammate and he were riding next i knew jacks out riding the 150 in 2nd gear all i could do was just watch i wanted to say stop stop, but i was just speechless, that why we are getting him a kx85 this year for xmas, he just keeps wanting bigger bikes, he is big for 6,

and YES also props to red abstract ? i love it when girls race!

i believe when they are younger girls can be alot better than any of the boys they have better hand eye coordination, and better balance when they are young and seem to pick alot of things up alot faster than the boys.

It's an SXF450, but our son is only 3 so he makes the bike look huge! :ride: I love the pictures of Jack! How old was he when he started racing? I can't believe these little riders are jumping! These are some great pics! Red Abstract you must be one proud parent! I love it when riding is a family thing! ?