CO riders

Originally posted by Wicked Crash:

I am planning on going riding on Sunday either at Woodland Park or Rampart. Does anybody want to meet up?

We're also thinking of heading to Divide. If the wife doesn't have to work, we'll be camping at Manchester Creek. If she does, we'll be up for a dayride. We likely won't know until Friday afternoon which route we're taking. Lemme know where you might be and we'll try to hook...

Merf

WickedCrash,

I may be interested in meeting you...but need to obtain clearance from the "boss lady". You know how that goes! ?

Give me a call sometime later this week and I'll let you know the final decision (303 526 4369).

Late

It's been a long time since I have been to Rampart, but that is where I'm leaning towards. If I remember right, to get there, the turn off is south of Sedalia off of Hwy 105. Is this right? I'll be coming from the Monument area that day, so if anybody has some good suggestions on where to meet that would be great. Maybe in Sedalia someplace around 10:00? If you guys prefer Woodland Park, that's fine with me too, I know that place like the back of my hand. Let me know if any of you have any suggestions.

Was in Rampart Yesterday. The traction was great everywhere but the roots. (Wasn't paying attention and almost got thrown) Reminded me of PA. If we meet at Sedalia we could meet at the Grill. I havn't been to woodland yet on my dirtbike.

Directions. I-25 to Sedalia/Littleton Exit. It's the one with the factory Outlets. Go West. Turn right(North) on 85. Turn Left at the Sedalia Grill. 10 miles in on left is the entrance to Rampart.

Originally posted by Wicked Crash:

Merf,

Next time I'm down that way, I'll let you know.

It's all good! The wife is going to work so it's dayride time for me anyway. Me and Endurodog are meeting at the Divide Market at 8:30 if anyone wants to head up Divide way instead. Also planning on riding/camping there next weekend.

Have fun all!

Merf

Hey Wicked,

I'll meet you at the Sedalia grill at 10 am.

I drive a Gold GMC truck with shell and pull a white cargo trailer. What are you driving?

I hope you don't mind riding with an old geezer (I can still go pretty fast though). ?:D

KC

Where are we gonna go after the Divide Market? I just got a map of the area and would like to know the basic plan, such as the location of the trailhead in case my buddy or I don't make it in time.

I am supposed to meet some other friends at CR 25 and 717A around noon. So around 1100 or so I will veer off and head that way.

Dan

Originally posted by Dan Lawrence:

Where are we gonna go after the Divide Market? I just got a map of the area and would like to know the basic plan, such as the location of the trailhead in case my buddy or I don't make it in time.

I am supposed to meet some other friends at CR 25 and 717A around noon. So around 1100 or so I will veer off and head that way.

Dan

Dan, I hardly ever check TT from home, so sorry this is so late. We'll be headed to the trailhead off 357, then hook up with some other riders that are camped at 717 and Manchester. As far as where we ride, not sure yet, we'll hash that out once we're there. I'll be in a 93 Ranger pulling a gray trailer.... hope we see ya at the Market...

Merf

Where are we gonna go after the Divide Market? head that way.

Dan

Dan, sorry we missed you today. 'Dawg and I stuck around till 8:40 and nobody showed. I think we probably met you somwehere on the trail today as we met 3 different groups of Blue riders. We'll be back there next weekend, drop a line if you'd like to hook up..

Merf

I had a problem with my trailer on the way up. The lock to my ramp must have broken cause I lost the ramp on the Highway and had to go back and fetch it. You were gone by the time I got there. I think we parked in the same place. I drive a white SHO with a single rail grey trailer.

I think we passed you at a creek on 717A. There were 4 of us. Two with WR426's, one with a YZ400 and one with a TT250.

Which day are you going? I hear there is an enduro up north of Denver somewhere this weekend. I am trying to find info. It will be my first race.

Dan

I had a problem with my trailer on the way up. The lock to my ramp must have broken cause I lost the ramp on the Highway and had to go back and fetch it. You were gone by the time I got there. I think we parked in the same place. I drive a white SHO with a single rail grey trailer.

I think we passed you at a creek on 717A. There were 4 of us. Two with WR426's, one with a YZ400 and one with a TT250.

Which day are you going? I hear there is an enduro up north of Denver somewhere this weekend. I am trying to find info. It will be my first race.

Dan

I figured that since I hadn't responded to your other post that you'd made other plans. Sorry we were so impatient.

I didn't see a SHO where we were parked. We were at the trailhead off 357.

The enduro you refer to is Peetz Table, correct? It's actually N and way E of Denver. This race is promoted by the old promoters of the now defunct Limon Reliability, Craig and Janie Neff of the Native Colorado Trailriders. It's a pretty tame beginner enduro as 'Dawg explained in the other thread.

We're going up on Friday night and camping/riding until Monday. Drop a line if you think you might drop by...

Merf