Can someone do me a favor???? Please...

I'm in the process of buying a 2006 yz450, and I'm going to look at a cargo van (for toy hauler conversion) tomorrow... could someone maybe measure the height of your yz450f from the bottom of the front tire to the top of the handle bars? I need to know so i can figure out if the bike will fit in the van... thanks guys!

You should be able to find that on the yamaha website under specs, it should be listed as ''overall height'' or something other then just the seat height. Hope that helps.

Oh cool...

Does ~52 inches sound about right guys?

Yup, 52 sounds about right.

Don't buy the 06 you have to do to many things to it to make it handle( it dosen't turn). The 07 is a little better but not worth the extra cash I would wait and save to get the 08 won't be disappointed.

Don't buy the 06 you have to do to many things to it to make it handle( it dosen't turn). The 07 is a little better but not worth the extra cash I would wait and save to get the 08 won't be disappointed.

Nice first post man....:thumbsup:

Introduce yourself before you start giving recommendations please :ride:

my '06 handles fine :thumbsup: its not the best turning bike but i doubt you will find a more stable machine. sit your a$$ way up on the tank in the corners and youll be fine.

I turn my '06 quite well, thank you, and my son turns his even better than that.

I turn my '06 quite well, thank you, and my son turns his even better than that.

Know what you mean. Buddy will kick my ass on whatever bike he rides. In my humble opinion its all about rider ability and skill level. I get tired and lazy, don't move forward enough in corners and find handling goes to crap. On the other hand, when I'm paying attention and doing the right things, it works great - and it doesn't matter if its the old 426 or the 08 450. Guess better riders can tell the difference way better than I can.