Pro Moto Billet Insert

I have a WR450. I'd like to remove the stock baffle insert. I understand the bike is then a bit louder. If instead I put in the Pro Moto Billet Insert the exhaust still has a spark arrestor right? I want to stay 'legal' to ride Forest Service roads and public land and I don't want to be real loud.

Thanks

Ihave an 08 450 with the PMB, my buddy has an 07 450 with the stock insert removed completely, Ithink mine sounds better, his is a little tingy. No noticable power diff between the two. the spark arrestor can stay in with either mod as it bolts directly to the muffler housing

The stock baffle does not have a spark arrestor screen in it so, just pull it the hell out. you will need the new performance baffle from Yamaha to put back in..I have already waded up my stock pipe so let me know if you want my performance baffle?

I have a WR450. I'd like to remove the stock baffle insert. I understand the bike is then a bit louder. If instead I put in the Pro Moto Billet Insert the exhaust still has a spark arrestor right? I want to stay 'legal' to ride Forest Service roads and public land and I don't want to be real loud.

Thanks

To answer your question... Yes, the stock exhaust can with the PMB insert is still forest legal. The sparky is definitely still in there. It willl give you a little more power and only make a little more noise. You will need to rejet (more air requires more fuel), so see the jetting guide.

However, there is a big difference with the aftermarket pipes. I have the stocker that I use for sound tests at races because it blows a nice 94. But when play riding, I use my FMF factory 4. It blows a 99db, but its got tons more power.