Best way to dual sport a WR?

I will hopefully be picking up an 03 WR 450 today with supermoto wheels and tires as well as stock wheels with DOT tires. Where is the best place to get blinkers,horn, and license plate holder? The salesman said the Baja kit is the best but also $500 bucks. The parts guy behind the counter told me an LCD is about $140 and the rest is relatively cheap. What do you guys have? Does it work well or not?

Best way to duel sport a WR is to buy two:prof: super moto one and dirt weapon the other:excuseme: I did the baja designs deal. There was some switch issues at the time but they do appear to be resolved. I haven't found a tire that would last on the road and be good on the dirt two weeks later:excuseme: I think the real deal is two identical sets of wheels. One with a street tire, one set with a real dirt tire. (trials if needed)

If you ride challenging terrain expect turn signals to break so order two sets and expect to lose or ruin your license plate. Mine is a bit mangled at the moment. If you don't ride rocky, steep or rooted out single track you may be better off with the tire and signal issues. I ride 90% dirt and 10% street. I thought I would use my bike as a commuter more. I burn through too many tires and just don't ride it on the road as much. It's much funner on the trails. I do like having Hi- Lo beams, headlight on/off switch. The horn is really cool in the woods too:thumbsup: Try hitting it, when jumping it will get some chuckles:busted:

Best way to duel sport a WR is to buy two:prof: super moto one and dirt weapon the other:excuseme: I did the baja designs deal. There was some switch issues at the time but they do appear to be resolved. I haven't found a tire that would last on the road and be good on the dirt two weeks later:excuseme: I think the real deal is two identical sets of wheels. One with a street tire, one set with a real dirt tire. (trials if needed)

If you ride challenging terrain expect turn signals to break so order two sets and expect to lose or ruin your license plate. Mine is a bit mangled at the moment. If you don't ride rocky, steep or rooted out single track you may be better off with the tire and signal issues. I ride 90% dirt and 10% street. I thought I would use my bike as a commuter more. I burn through too many tires and just don't ride it on the road as much. It's much funner on the trails. I do like having Hi- Lo beams, headlight on/off switch. The horn is really cool in the woods too:thumbsup: Try hitting it, when jumping it will get some chuckles:busted:

I find the horn on my bike very useful as well. It's great when you need to pass a bike/quad/utv with a rider that has no idea your behind him. I have even used it on a motocross track a few times ?

have a 05 WR i went with Trck Dual Sport kit. I did like the Baja Design as well but I felt the Trick Dual sport was a better design. The TDS was easy to install and you can use any blinker that you want. If you would like pictures of what I did let me know. I dont think you would be sorry if you went with the TDS sysytem. Its pretty cool and offers more then B.D. but see for yourself.