HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
William

Stroker, Quiet tip

6 posts in this topic

Just got the $ 45.95 Stroker quiet tip and it's a lot better than open stock, i like it,nice sound and not to loud takes the bite out of the exhaust sound from a open stock pipe, does anybody else have this set up for 2000 model, I'am at 0 to 2000 ft about 70% humidity, please any idea's on jetting, clip and anything else we be helpful, airfilter removed too, thanks.

------------------

2000 WR400F

2000 EC 300

2000 TTR 125L

2000 TTR 90

1999 750 Katana

1 person likes this

Airfilter top cover.

------------------

2000 WR400F

2000 EC 300

2000 TTR 125L

2000 TTR 90

1999 750 Katana

1 person likes this

170 main all other things stock, my bike is like a new machine, more power, front wheel comes up 3 & 4 gear or the back tire breaks loose, best $ 45.00 bucks i ever spent, just like getting a new bike, wow.

And not even that loud or maybe I'am just old and can't hear to well.

Will you just look at my line up. v

------------------

2000 WR400F

2000 EC 300

2000 TTR 125L

2000 TTR 90

1999 750 Katana

The Vortip is designed by Tom Rowan. Tom has licensed Baja Designs to build replicas of his design. Since Tom was one of the founding employees at White Bros. I guess he licensed them too.

Tom has his own shop now. He can be reached at Fineline Motorsports, 7522 Slater Ave, Suite 1, Huntington Beach CA 92647.

Phone 714 842-9253

Fax 714 375-4045

Fineline is a small family run business and there is no web site avaialbe.

I have one of Tom's all stainless steel Votrips on my 98 WR400. The welding is a work of art. The Forest Service Rangers have commented on how quite my bike is (at idle of course). It is much quiter than the uncorked stock pipe. There is some reduction in high RPM pull with the Vortip but the noise level is politically correct. I highly recommend a Vortip. Tom runs a great shop and deserves the business.