What holds the headlight shroud still?

When I got my 2003 WR450F last year it came with a number plate and later I bought the headlight shroud assembly from a fellow TT'er. I bought the top mounting brackets but did not see anything in the way of a lower mounting point. After one year I found that I have wear marks on my fork legs ? .

Is there some lower mounting point? If so, could some one take a picture of it? Or tell me the part#s?

I noticed the very bottom of the shroud has a hole with a brass grommet but I don't see what this would be used for. Is there simply a screw/bolt that goes into the fender?

It should have a flat t shaped mount that bolts to the bottom triple clamp. Don't know why they don't show it on the 03 parts list but here is the one of a 2005.Should be the same thing #9 part number 5PH-84319-50-00
It's listed under "Meter" on page E6 of the 03 WR450 parts manual, 5NG-84319-50-00.

WHOO HOO!!! Thank you so much, you guys are awesome! I never would have been able to find those myself. I was combing the online microfiche and I never would have thought to look under "Meter" or to look under another year.

I tell ya, there is no better online community than Thumpertalk.