over-wheelied on gravel and bent head-pipe

went down two weeks ago and I need a new headpipe! Are there any good headpipes that will increase bottom end torque foroff road or should I get a DRD system, unless someone talks me out of the DRD system, thats what I'm going to get, who's got the lowest price

I will post pics of the road rash if I get some good advice:applause:

I had a DrD on my '01 YZ250F-worked really well and sounded good for the track. Top notch customer service as well. You might be able to use the FMF mega bomb with the stock can & save some $. I'm pretty sure you can ad a quiet insert from DrD, but that's getting pretty pricey. Your suspension all set?

The kit you found is for those who inherited a used system and need a spark arrestor. All of DRD's new systems are available with a spark arrestor installed (the screen is easily removable/replaceable) for an extra $15 at the time of purchase. (I own two of them)

The kit you found is for those who inherited a used system and need a spark arrestor. All of DRD's new systems are available with a spark arrestor installed (the screen is easily removable/replaceable) for an extra $15 at the time of purchase. (I own two of them)

Your right, seems they're in line with current prices, which are a bit high imho. If my modded stock pipe got destroyed and I needed a full system, I'd shop for a DrD with the quiet core. The pipe is hard to beat (probably unbeatable) for low end grunt, sounds good with the insert, and I had a great customer service experience with them. Their customer service is worth paying for:thumbsup: Second choice would be the FMF Q4/Megabomb combo.

Edit-Here's a decent price: http://www.motosport.com/offroad/product/DRD-STAINLESS-SYSTEM-WITH-SPARK-ARRESTOR/?catalogId=101498&catID=122&pcatID=4&catName=Exhaust&pcatName=Dirt+Bike+Parts&srchHistoryURL=f876or89||parentCategoryID~1^superParentCategoryID~category_root^parentCategoryName~Dirt^categoryID~4^categoryName~Dirt%20Bike%20Parts^subCategoryName~Exhaust^subCategoryID~122

The TT Store has them for $497 w/sparky.

I have a complete DRD on my 05 and really like it, except for having to loosen the system to change the oil. Anyway, I scored a new entire system on ebay for $275 shipped.

Well worth it IMO.

I have a complete DRD on my 05 and really like it, except for having to loosen the system to change the oil. Anyway, I scored a new entire system on ebay for $275 shipped.

Well worth it IMO.

Anyone know if that's the case with the new style on a '06 WR250?