HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_Missile

swish..... plunk..... splatt......... HOOOOOOooooooohhhhhh...... that Hurts.....

3 posts in this topic

Recently started exploring some trails above my house that I had not been able to access before given my lack of technical skills....well thats behind me now and I have opened up a whole new area that is just awesome.....

....so there I am standing up, riding along a green / grass 4 x 4 track going relatively slowly...scoping out the terrain and keeping an eye out for other trails....

... and in about .25 seconds the front wheel disappears into a mud hole, I fly forward and the first thing that conacts the gas tank is my balls.

.....swish..... plunk..... splatt....... ...........HOOOOOOooooooohhhhhh...... that H..u..r..ts....

A slight depression covered in leaves with a huge mud hole underneath and a big fat rock like an iceberg that stopped my front wheel dead !

Its been a long time since I did that and when it happens again it'll be too soon!

I have a 94 katana that I bought w/ a salvaged title. The back of the metal tank is dented in from, yep you guessed it. jimmy and the boys.

OOUUCCHH!!!!