HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WR372

03 Headlight Connector

8 posts in this topic

I'm sure its covered somewhere on here, but I can't seem to come up with the correct search terms to find it. I am adding a wire to the stock 03 headlight connector, and can not seem to find a wire end that will work inside the connector. I know it has to be a 90 degree, but not sure of a good supplier for this. Any help?

Thanks

I'm talking about the wires going into the 3 prong connector on the backside of the headlight. Currently I have 2 wires going to this and I am adding the third. There is a 90 degree spade? inside that attaches the wire to the headlight prong. I hope that clears it up.

By the way thanks for the link, I like those connectors.

You can probably buy a complete plug with pigtails from a local auto parts store for a few dollars, remove the spade from that.

Sorry I misunderstood the Q, LOL, did not see the reference the 'spade'. Ahlzihmers......

try a mazda 5 the wagon. i think they have 3 wires and the 90. if not its one of the new mazdas that have the 3 wire and 90. try the mazda 5 than the mazda 3, mazda 6