Strange problem??

I just finished periodic maintanence of the radiator,installed prestone anti-freeze and distilled water 50/50 mix,radiator took about 33oz,almost exactly what was removed,checked both gasket's on radiator cap,started up,brought

motor up to running temp....and I noticed leaking from overflow tube??..I rechecked radiator cap,and throat of radiator for debris..OK...it still pisses out

overflow tube when I stop,and idle for a minute...I've never noticed this before,as this is the first time I serviced the radiator,and never had a problem

with anti-freeze pissing out overflow,and when I first initally removed radiator cap,(after 2 years)anti-freeze was at proper level...so I didn't have this problem before:confused: .I'm I missing something??..or is it the old adage"If it ain't broke,don't fix it!!" THX..P.S. 2006 YZ450F...approx. 20 hrs

The overflow is normal. also keep in mind you may have not completly flushed 100% of the old coolant out.

or the new coolant didn't settle into both radiators or around the engine yet.

run it for an hour or so, let it cool down completly then check the level again.

you may have to add a little bit more.

I just finished periodic maintanence of the radiator,installed prestone anti-freeze and distilled water 50/50 mix,radiator took about 33oz,almost exactly what was removed,checked both gasket's on radiator cap,started up,brought

motor up to running temp....and I noticed leaking from overflow tube??..I rechecked radiator cap,and throat of radiator for debris..OK...it still pisses out

overflow tube when I stop,and idle for a minute...I've never noticed this before,as this is the first time I serviced the radiator,and never had a problem

with anti-freeze pissing out overflow,and when I first initally removed radiator cap,(after 2 years)anti-freeze was at proper level...so I didn't have this problem before:confused: .I'm I missing something??..or is it the old adage"If it ain't broke,don't fix it!!" THX..P.S. 2006 YZ450F...approx. 20 hrs

If when you filled it, you filled it to the very top.......this is normal.....after it got done spitting out coolant where was the level at in the radiator? It should be perfect...below the neck.