Warp9 Supermoto wheels arrived

www.warp9racing.com

Delivery took about 5 business days, and the cost was $900 to my door. I got the 17x3.5 front and 17x4.25 rear wheels, and they came with wheel bearings, sprocket, 320mm front wave brake rotor, rear wave brake rotor, and front brake caliper relocator bracket.

The front weighs 11 pounds, and the rear weighs 13 pounds (used the bathroom scale, +/- 1 pound).

Ordered some Contiforce SM tires 120/70 and 150/60.

Here are some pics of the wheels:

Warp9001.jpg

Warp9002.jpg

Warp9003.jpg

Warp9004.jpg

And here is a picture of my bike that I am putting them on:

07WR450003.jpg

thats awsome, i cant wait to see them mounted ! ! :thumbsup:

looks great! put it on!

That's an awesome deal. $900 buckarooos. Now all you need is tires?. I thought a full set up was pushing like $3K. Boy, was I way off. Can't wait to see the pics when mounted.

Are ya keepin' the dirt wheels?

you going to dual sport it or just go for the gusto(what i would do) and avoid the law if at all possible? Or is this for closed course? I think police are so used to seeing bikes with hidden plates, that all they will really look at are a head and tail light and be done with it.

I plan to do few track days, and also local parking lot pimping, and commuting to work. I still dirtbike the single track trails every weekend. These WR's are very reliable and verstitile.

Here is my previous bike, an '03WR that I rode for 5 seasons. I just sold it to get an newer '07.

LicensePlate.jpg

Front.jpg

very nice. im buying those wheels in the next upincoming weeks. i just put my baja light kit in tonight well sorta. i ran into a problem with the stator. pos. what tire size are u going to run. im planing on a 150.

Question, are you going to put an oversize rotor on your dirt wheels or are you going to change the brake caliber mounting bracket when swapping back and forth between the wheel sets.

nice lookin wheels

where are you in michigan??

i'm also on an 06 wr450 "sm"

Question, are you going to put an oversize rotor on your dirt wheels or are you going to change the brake caliber mounting bracket when swapping back and forth between the wheel sets.

No, it is easy to swap the caliper bracket back & forth. I can switch from dirt to street in 10 minutes, and use the stock chain.

nice lookin wheels

where are you in michigan??

i'm also on an 06 wr450 "sm"

West of Grand Rapids, near Grand Haven.

No, it is easy to swap the caliper bracket back & forth. I can switch from dirt to street in 10 minutes, and use the stock chain.

I'm really considering this move with my bike. It's on 3.5 miles round trip to work with top speed of 40mph. I'm thinking scooter instead of second wheel set:banghead: