Passenger Footpegs - 07 WR450

GPfree, a photo of your buddies pegs, installed, would be appreciated...Tks in advance :)

GPfree, a photo of your buddies pegs, installed, would be appreciated...Tks in advance :devil:

hm450: The passenger pegs you did for jmesserer's 2007 WR450F are amazing! I would love to get a pair. I sent you a message and I hope to hear back from you.

Hi WRRidin,

I keep u in touch asap...

Thanks

Jean-Patrick

Hi WRRidin,

I keep u in touch asap...

Thanks

Jean-Patrick

I need a set of rear pegs for my 08 WR450. Your design looks sturdy. :devil:

How much is a pair shipped to the US?

I need a set of rear pegs for my 08 WR450. Your design looks sturdy. :devil:

How much is a pair shipped to the US?

Got received a new pairs, shoot me an email if still interested for...

I just ordered a set for my 08'. :)

I'm looking forward to making the bike a bit more street-able. As soon as I bought the WR I felt a bad when my daughter saw it and her smile disappeared as soon as she realized that she had "no seat" on dad's new toy. :D

So, in some days.......... you'll be an hero ! :)

made some.. HM450s looked really nice, but I had some stainless sitting at work to play with..

_MG_0454.JPG

ready for a family outing.. okay maybe in a few years

_MG_0482.JPG

Awesome pic!! Even with the car seat, I think the baby has to wear a helmet! :)

Maniac

Good job. :)

My daughter's a good bit older. You'll probably want to wait til she can reach the pegs. :D

thanks! pegs are working great.. went for a quick ride today with Hannah and her father.

_MG_0549.JPG

_MG_0533.JPG

The pegs are from a R6 Yamaha street bike. They are cast aluminum frames with steel pegs. Pretty light weight

I used stainless 1/4" tube, cut it to size, welded it with stainless rod. On the Passenger lower side I used a stainless flat. Grade 8 bolts. I jumped up and down a few times on the rear pegs, seems really sturdy.

On the exhaust side peg I might change the mounting.. it sits about an inch further forward than the left side because the subframe mounts up higher/further forward on this side. It isn't really noticeable when sitting on the bike, but if you look straight down you can tell they aren't quite even. If I put the flat where the exhaust bolts into and make a longer U bracket below it, it would line up just right with the other side. I'll probably do that this week.

_MG_0556.JPG

_MG_0558.JPG

_MG_0559.JPG

Edited by n16ht5

I should get at end of this week, another brand new set...

I should get at end of this week, another brand new set...

email sent....let me know how I can get a set please.

Hi Guys does anyone have any more pics and details of their rear pegs on WR450 07 and what type of pegs they have used.

Thanks

Once you go and do that you may consider a chain guard too

I had a TT225 that the previous owner had drilled holes through the swing arm and bolted on JC Whitney universal folding footpegs.  The swing arm never bent.  I used them a few times to ride someone on the back, not something you'd want to go far with but they worked.