HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dejavudarrell

flexx bars and Steering Stabilizer

7 posts in this topic

I put the flex bars on two weeks ago. I don't really know about them yet. They do work, but they have been a pain in the ass so far with a few oddities here and there. Do yourself and order them straight from fasstco if you get them. They have the most options. I haven't put on a damper yet, but that will happen soon. The wr's have a heavy stable feel at the hands, so it isn't as necessary as with the crf's or other bikes.

Actually, that Valaris guy didn't really graduate from high school, and he is a convicted sex offender. He had a bike in my garage, but now it's in the backyard. I'm going to move it within 500 feet of a school so he legally can never go and get it.

I will use my 16 foot long painting extension to remove it away from the school! ha in your face! I can fit more garbage in a truck than anyone, EVER!

ALL HAIL TO THE KING OF FITTING GARBAGE IN THE BACK OF MY TRUCK!!!!

calm down guy's .

i don't think its over kill if its in your budget , you don't need ether but most people seem to want a 500$ steering stabilizer . some seem to forget the days when they didn't have them .

if you got the cash your not going to regret it . i wouldn't buy ether one personally . maybe a steering stabalizer if i could some how get a scott's or ohliins for cheap (not likely)

Hey, everyone look for Valaris415 and his truck full of garbage on Dateline "To catch a predator" this week.