HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PerrymanRacing

sprockets and gearing

5 posts in this topic

alright i have a 06 yz450f. i have a race and practice wheel to save tires. my practice i run a 13-49 and race is 13-50. im not sure if i like either so i was curious what everyone else runs and what you like to run. thanks

i would like to know as well. i have an 07 and had it geared for desert but now its summer time and i need regear it for the track.

I would like to know what kind of track or terrain. Also what kind of surface... hard, soft etc...

I would like to know what kind of track or terrain. Also what kind of surface... hard, soft etc...

50 rear works best for me.....for moto.

its usually pretty hard packed around here. one of the races on the circuit i run is pretty loose and lomey. but other than that its mostly hard terrain and this is a question my dad wants answered bc it is for his bike. he is competitive in the +40 senior class if that gives you an indication on his riding ability