HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dirtbikeaddikt

08yz450 Hiccup???

3 posts in this topic

I'm runnin mostly stock but with a boyeson quikshot. 155 Main, 45 Pilot, 4th Clip needle, Fuel Screw 1 1/4 turns. So here's the problem....Right around quarter throttle there seems to be a hiccup where the bike cuts out. If I punch the throttle hard while riding in a low gear, it misses and then goes. Any suggestions?

I'm runnin mostly stock but with a boyeson quikshot. 155 Main, 45 Pilot, 4th Clip needle, Fuel Screw 1 1/4 turns. So here's the problem....Right around quarter throttle there seems to be a hiccup where the bike cuts out. If I punch the throttle hard while riding in a low gear, it misses and then goes. Any suggestions?

Are you running the stock pipe? If so, what elevation are you at? According to what your running, you have changed the main from a 160 to a 155 and raised the needle one posistion from stock? I would ditch the quickshot personally. I've tried the standard quickshot and the quickshot2 on my 06 and 08. It worked better stock. I will assume you are above 3000 ft. that is why you dropped to a 155 main, what i don't understand is richening up the needle????????