Chad Reed to Suzuki?

He is, however, one of the best goon riders ever...

Very True! The goon riding that DV did for the crowd at the US OPEN two years ago was pure comedy! Never laughed that hard at a race before

Well, the big rumor is that Bubba is going to San Manuel Yamaha, because Villipoto is moving up and there's only room for one sheriff (no offense Josh Demuth). And, I remember back when The GOAT first moved from red to yellow, he said that Chad had ridden the Suzuki before him, and said it was good. So, it's not like he's allergic to yellow or anything. And Chad has stated over and over that he's not riding outdoors because his sponsor wasn't interested. Not because he doesn't want to do it.

If he rides any outdoors this summer, it'll be on a Yamaha, as he's still under contract at the moment. But it wouldn't be a stretch to think he was trying out the 'zuk as a little test ride to see if it's worth riding for money next year if he has to.

Wouldn't that just make all you Chad Reed / Yamaha fans confused? I mean, could you still root for him on a dreaded RMZ???? Even worse, could you root for Bubba if he's riding a Yamaha????? Let's hope we don't have to try to come to terms with that scenario. :thumbsup:

Wouldn't that just make all you Chad Reed / Yamaha fans confused? I mean, could you still root for him on a dreaded RMZ???? Even worse, could you root for Bubba if he's riding a Yamaha?????

Actually, it would simplify things for me somewhat.