HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nori41

Chad Reed to Suzuki?

24 posts in this topic

that would be ryan dungey #28...

No, if you read it they said that Reed was spotted riding an RMZ450 at Peris Raceway this week. Seems interesting, I wonder if the #12 bike is gonna be replaced with a 22...

is that DV12 on a suzuki? man that guy goes through manufacturers faster than a french sailor goes through..... ports.

is that DV12 on a suzuki? man that guy goes through manufacturers faster than a french sailor goes through.....

ways to surrender?

dv12 has been on a zook for the last year.. he has a factory ride..

However, it looks like DV will be going to Europe for the MXGPs next year. He had a horrible year, i even thought he would do better than he did. Oh well, hopefully he will have better luck back in Europe.

However, it looks like DV will be going to Europe for the MXGPs next year. He had a horrible year, i even thought he would do better than he did. Oh well, hopefully he will have better luck back in Europe.

I'm not sure whats up with DV12.... He used to be fast and could run up front, but not anymore. :thumbsup:

he was at racetown today, riding a yami with the #1 plate on it..

Good deal. :thumbsup:

dd8f3810.jpg

Great picture, hopefully puts to rest some of these rumors. I would like to see Reed run the outdoors just to shut some people up.

I thought the rumor was that Reed may be on a Zuk for the 2009 SX season.....and that he is definitely not riding the 2008 Nationals along with Windham

I hope that's true but he owns the number 1 plate not his bike and he's still contracted to Yamaha at the moment...............

That #1 plate looked good! You were there also slinkyman! Did you see Byrne? He was flying also.

That #1 plate looked good! You were there also slinkyman! Did you see Byrne? He was flying also.

No i wasnt.. i saw the pics on proride dot.com, as im a member their as well. i would of made it out ending my 2 month dry spell, but my new lid didnt come in time.. ill be at cemx on sunday.

No i wasnt.. i saw the pics on proride dot.com, as im a member their as well. i would of made it out ending my 2 month dry spell, but my new lid didnt come in time.. ill be at cemx on sunday.

Vet X racing at Racetown this saturday and Sunday. I saw that Comp Edge is running the track in the "proper direction" now. Just like it used to be :thumbsup:

i havnt been to cemx since my accident but when i was last their they had already reversed the track back to the original direction.. not sure if they reversed it again.. but i do know that they redesigned the #2 track back to the original state.. so im lookin foward to that as i perfer the #2 track over the main due to the fun factor.

I'm not sure whats up with DV12.... He used to be fast and could run up front, but not anymore. :thumbsup:

He is, however, one of the best goon riders ever...