HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nori41

Broc Hepler on a 450

10 posts in this topic

Hepler injured while preparing for the AMA Outdoor National Season opener

- press release -

Cypress California, May 15, 2008 – Yamaha Factory rider Broc Hepler crashed yesterday while out practicing in preparation for his attack on the 2008 AMA Nationals. Broc had adapted almost immediately to the 2008 YZ450F and looked to be a very strong contender for the title.

In the crash Broc suffered a clean break to the ulna bone in his right arm just below his elbow. To help the healing process and insure a speedy recovery Broc underwent surgery on the arm Wednesday night and had a small plate installed.

Broc’s prognosis looks very good, with the current recovery timeline seeing Broc in a cast for 3 weeks and off the bike in the neighborhood of 6 to 8 weeks.

“I’m just really bummed right now. Everything was going so well. I absolutely love the 2008 YZ450F and now because of one tiny mistake I’m back on the injured list. Everything went extremely well with the surgery though and I can’t wait to get back on the bike”, said Broc Hepler.

“This is just really unfortunate as Broc had made amazing progress during all of our YZ450F testing. I’m glad to hear everything went well with his surgery and I’m looking forward to his return in the middle of the Nationals”, said Team Manager Jim Perry.

No exact date has been set for Broc’s return.

http://racerxill.com/breakingnews/article/5329/broc-hepler-injured.aspx

He's been on the injured list longer than he has been off it, the kid is a disaster waiting to happen.

.... the kid is a disaster waiting to happen.
More like a Disaster in Progress.

sux to hear. hes a good rider. i was looking forward to seeing him on a 450. ecspecially after the moto-x world championships.

So does that leave Josh Hill as the only factory 450 blue bike?

Reed, Langston, Ramsey, Hepler: gone or out

So does that leave Josh Hill as the only factory 450 blue bike?

Reed, Langston, Ramsey, Hepler: gone or out

I believe you are correct.

geez this kid can not stay off the injury list....time for yami to find some new talent...