Radiator $300!!

I've squashed one of the radiators of my 07' WR450 when I crashed the other day.

I was so surprised that the radiator costs $300!! while CRF450R's radiator only costs $199.

I've realized that yamaha's genuine parts are unacceptably over priced. I do not understand wonder why they do that.

Is there any after-market radiator that would fit WR? There is no way I am paying $300 just for that!

Send your munched one to Myler's in Utah...they work miracles for cheap!

:thumbsup:
Send your munched one to Myler's in Utah...they work miracles for cheap!

Or if that won't work, get a set (2, R & L) of Fluidyne's right here on TT for $400, they are last radiators you will ever buy... they are bad ass and a fraction of the cost of OEM... Yamaha is on crack with this radiator pricing... it's been that much since 1999 :thumbsup:

How bad is the damage? I have a local radiator shop that will fix my motorcycle radiators if they have a crack, leak, or even bent up a little. There might be one near you so you don't have to send it out, but as previous posts have said, Myler's is awesome. When my local shop laughs at me, I pack it up and send it out to them. I have sent them some busted up, bent, tweeked stuff that I didn't think was repairable and it comes back looking great. Remember, if your radiator is smashed in, twisted, and crushed into a little ball, they won't be able to make it look brand new, but it won't leak and will be a whole lot better then it was before. Other then the aforementioned, you will be very pleased.

They're less than $200 here --->>>http://www.crotchrocket.com/fiche_section_detail.asp

How come they are so cheap? I thought genuine parts had same prices anywhere. Very interesting.

It seems Myler's works for me. I will send mine to them when I go to a vacation this summer.

Thanks guys!:thumbsup:

Next time. WORKS CAGES!100.00